1. Materials provided on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. While KHILADI CONNECT takes great care in scrutinizing material placed on its site, it specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. The KHILADI CONNECT periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the materials on this site without notice. Under no circumstances shall KHILADI CONNECT be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed as a result of use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at Users sole risk.
2. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that The KHILADI CONNECT is not liable for any conduct of any User.
3. This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers. The KHILADI CONNECT does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall be at your own risk and shall be subject to one on one counselling with the authorized Counsellor of KHILADI CONNECT . Neither The KHILADI CONNECT nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting there from.
4. As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify The KHILADI CONNECT and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses arising out of Users use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions.
5. Nothing in this Site or any Materials shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any career advice, which is solely a career option devised by KHILADI CONNECT . Accordingly, nothing in such Site, or in such Materials, constitutes an offer of or an invitation by or on behalf of The KHILADI CONNECT to purchase or sell any service and/or product.
6. The terms of these writings are governed by the laws of Republic of India and the User hereby irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the KHILADI CONNECT site/services.